H&M, short for Hennes & Mauritz AB, was founded by Erling Persson in Sweden in 1947 and mainly sells clothing and cosmetics. Since its establishment in 1947, H&M has grown into a world-leading fashion company. H&M now has more than 3,000 stores in 28 countries and employs more than 50,000 people. H&M's business philosophy and vision is to provide fashion and quality in a sustainable way and at reasonable prices. H&M has become a well-known fashion brand after entering China. As of the end of 2016, H&M's global sales volume has steadily occupied fifth place across 64 markets globally.
- H&M has a large number of stores in China and is spread throughout the country. It has a large demand for recruitment and a large workload for HR.
- The time and style of disseminating job-announcements in major stores are not standardized.
- How to make effective use of employees’ networks and promote employee referrals
- Use the exclusive WeChat Recruitment Official Account for recruitment, and achieve unified, standardized online job publication
- Using the employee internal referral red envelope activity, employees can get cash rewards for forwarding positions.
- Maximize the use of the Career Story section of MoSeeker to publicize the employer's brand in a variety of forms
- In the three months since MoSeeker began helping H&M, a total of 24,947 resumes have been received and more than 500 offers have been
- Up to 25% of the staff were recruited internally, which led to more than 60,000 WeChat followers
- In one year, more than 100,000 resumes were received, which led to 200,000 WeChat followers
Scan for more information
Unlock AI Recruitment Solutions
Let MoSeeker help you make recruitment smarter.Schedule a demo