In 1929, the Lever Company of England signed an agreement with Margarine Unie of the Netherlands to form Unilever. 80 years later, Unilever has become one of the largest consumer-goods companies in the world. Unilever's more than 400 brands of excellent products sell well in more than 170 countries and regions around the world. Unilever is one of the world's largest producers of ice cream, tea drinks, margarine and condiments, as well as one of the world's largest producers of washing, skin-cleaning and haircare products. Every day, 2 billion people use Unilever products all over the world. 70% of families in the world use at least one Unilever product. In order to meet the needs of consumers in the local market, Unilever also owns a series of brands designed specifically for local consumers, including Unilever Pure It.
- The period of school recruitment is very demanding, and covers a wide range of schools.
- Taleo servers used by Unilever abroad take a long time to load and operate when sending resumes, which greatly affects the experience of job seekers.
- Text messages sent to candidates via Taleo are expensive in euro.
- Open the WeChat Recruitment Official Account as an online recruitment channel, and create two portals (mobile and PC) to facilitate job seekers to browse positions and send resumes quickly.
- Create an ATS integration interface with the Taleo system to achieve the unified integration of internal referral channels
- Open an instant chat window on the job description page to guide students to communicate with HR through instant chat consultation.
- In 39 days, Unilever received 63,705 job views and 41,169 resumes.
- After the resumes were successfully imported into Taleo, evaluation notifications were sent to candidates who passed preliminary screening, saving Unilever's HR team huge recruitment costs.
Scan for more information
Unlock AI Recruitment Solutions
Let MoSeeker help to you make your recruitment smarter.Schedule a demo