Mars is a private family business with a history of nearly 100 years, providing various products and services. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, USA, Mars has more than 100,000 employees in more than 80 countries. It has seven factories and three R&D centers. As a multinational company with sales of more than $35 billion, Mars has many popular brands among global consumers, such as M&M's, Snickers, Twix, Milky Way, Dove and Pedigree. In addition, Mars also provides pet care services. It owns Banfield Pet Hospital, Blue Pearl, VCA and Pet Partners.
- The annual recruitment demand of Mars in China is huge, while the number of recruiters in the recruitment team is extremely limited.
- The existing system can neither integrate all recruitment platforms in China nor achieve the unified integration of resumes from all recruitment platforms.
- Traditional PC-side recruitment is declining, and mobile-side recruitment is gradually replacing PC-side as the main source.
- Open the "Mars China Recruitment" WeChat Official Account as a starting point to attract job seekers to submit resumes
- Customized "iMars assistant" intelligent recruitment robot, through continuous machine learning, independently and quickly answers all kinds of recruitment questions posed by job seekers.
- During only one year of operation, the number of followers has grown from zero to c. 30,000, with nearly 570,000 job views and more than 8,000 job applications.
- Helping Mars save millions of RMB in recruitment costs
- The proportion of internal referrers has increased dramatically, from 10% in 2015 to 28%-30% in 2018.
Scan for more information
Unlock AI Recruitment Solutions
Let MoSeeker help to you make your recruitment smarter.Schedule a demo