HSBC is one of the largest banks and financial services institutions in the world. HSBC serves more than 39 million customers through four global businesses: retail banking and wealth management, business finance, global banking and capital markets, and global private banks. HSBC's business network covers Europe, Asia, Africa, North America and Latin America, covering 66 countries and regions worldwide.
- New employees are not familiar with the company's processes and working rules, and take longer to adapt.
- How to attract and recall former employees of HSBC.
- Contact former employees by email and SMS, and guide them to follow the HSBC WeChat Official Account.
- Through an employer brand publicity campaign, encourage former employees to re-submit resumes.
- Via interactions with recruitment robots, guide former employees to improve and deliver resumes.
- HSBC's brand team customized the exquisite H5 and dynamic posters, and have increased publicity.
- Recruitment robots for former employees have been tailored to effectively attract and recall them.
Scan for more information
Unlock AI Recruitment Solutions
Let MoSeeker help you make recruitment smarter.Schedule a demo