H&M, short for Hennes & Mauritz AB, was founded by Erling Persson in Sweden in 1947 and mainly sells clothing and cosmetics. Since its establishment in 1947, H&M has grown into a world-leading fashion company. H&M now has more than 3,000 stores in 28 countries and employs more than 50,000 people. H&M's business philosophy and vision is to provide fashion and quality in a sustainable way and at reasonable prices. H&M has become a well-known fashion brand after entering China. As of the end of 2016, H&M's global sales volume has steadily occupied fifth place across 64 markets globally.
- H&M has a large number of stores in China and is spread throughout the country. It has a large demand for recruitment and a large workload for HR.
- The time and style of disseminating job-announcements in major stores are not standardized.
- How to make effective use of employees’ networks and promote employee referrals
- Use the exclusive WeChat Recruitment Official Account for recruitment, and achieve unified, standardized online job publication
- Using the employee internal referral red envelope activity, employees can get cash rewards for forwarding positions.
- Maximize the use of the Career Story section of MoSeeker to publicize the employer's brand in a variety of forms
- In the three months since MoSeeker began helping H&M, a total of 24,947 resumes have been received and more than 500 offers have been
- Up to 25% of the staff were recruited internally, which led to more than 60,000 WeChat followers
- In one year, more than 100,000 resumes were received, which led to 200,000 WeChat followers
Scan for more information
Unlock AI Recruitment Solutions
Let MoSeeker help to you make your recruitment smarter.Schedule a demo