Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services company headquartered in London, UK. It is one of the four major accounting firms. Ernst & Young has 247,570 employees worldwide (data as of 30 June 2017), more than 700 offices in 150 countries and regions, and 26 offices in Greater China. Ernst & Young provides various services for major enterprises, such as auditing (including financial auditing), taxation, trading, and consulting services. In 2018, Ernst & Young was once again named one of the ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ by Fortune Magazine, which it has been awarded for 20 consecutive years.
- How to deliver employer brand value to talent more efficiently and attract higher-quality talent?
- How to liberate HR from management and analysis of recruitment work?
- How to realize the digital transformation of recruitment management?
- On the exclusive WeChat Recruitment Official Account, a functional module of workplace stories is built to publicize the employer brand of Ernst & Young
- Establish a refined intelligent internal referral system, relying on internal employees’ social networks for extensive job exposure
- Customize Ernst & Young's intelligent recruitment robot to help Ernst & Young respond to candidates in real time during the recruitment peak season
- The total number of job views reached 200,000
- Within six months of launching, MoSeeker helped Ernst & Young successfully launch 100 offers, with the success rate of internal referral as high as 50%
- Intelligent recruitment robots have responded to candidates nearly 30,000 times, saving about 1,000 man-hours for Ernst & Young
Scan for more information
Unlock AI Recruitment Solutions
Let MoSeeker help you make recruitment smarter.Request a demo