Budweiser is one of the world's leading beer brewers and one of the world's top five consumer-goods companies. Budweiser is committed to creating excellent beer brands that are the result of years of refinement, using high-quality natural ingredients to produce the best beer. Budweiser operates more than 500 beer brands including global flagships Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois, multinational brands Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden and Leffe, and popular local brands Aguila, Antarctica, Bud Light, Brahma, Cass, Chernigivske, Cri Stall, Harbin, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Michelob Ultra, Modelo Especia, Quilmes, Victoria, Sedrin, Sibirskaya Korona and Skoll.
- How to motivate employees to internally refer and more actively engage in internal referral
- How to optimally use internal referral tools
- How to integrate channels for online and offline activities
- Open WeChat Recruitment Official Account for online recruitment
- Use the MoSeeker Intelligent Internal Referral System to guide employees to complete certification and forward positions
- Online recruitment can help offline activities, combining the two perfectly
- WeChat's Official Account “Budweiser China Recruitment” has added more than 20,000 job viewers
- Budweiser employees are enthusiastic and have helped to relay their positions to their circles of friends.
- During the internal referral campaign, a total of 64 offers were issued from online and offline recruitment channels, an increase of 200% compared to the same period last year.
Scan for more information
Unlock AI Recruitment Solutions
Let MoSeeker help to you make your recruitment smarter.Schedule a demo