- Recruitment Type：Social Recruitment
- Work Type：Full-Time
1. Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information including scientific data, study protocols, meeting abstracts, and professional literature, etc. with KOL via various high-quality KOL engagements activities.
2. KOL identification / profiling / segmentation and strategy and engagement planning in alignment with medical strategy as stipulated in the integrated brand plan.
3. Collect and synthesize TL insights and contribute to Medical/Brand strategy.
4. Proactively involve in post launch data generation activities. Discuss, communicate and support KOLs on data generation activities.
5. Support clinical development activities in field.
6. As medical team's ambassador in field, provide insight, expertise and problem solution proposal. Internal and external scientific support, training and education.
7. Preparing reports and tracking activities. Submit timely reports of field interactions and events, as well as tracks activities against agreed upon objectives and plans.
Master's Degree or higher in clinical medicine or pharmacology or medicine relevant
Minimum of 1 years of medical affairs in pharmaceutical companies is preferred
Strong knowledge of therapeutic area
Understanding of clinical trial design and rationale
Excellent presentation and communication skills
Ability to build productive work-relationships both internally and externally
Demonstrated business insights and strategic mindset
Fluent English in literature reading
Ability to travel
- Work Experience：1Y
- Language：Not Required