- Recruitment Type：Social Recruitment
- Work Type：Full-time
Perform Powertrain Emission OBD activities, including Type Approval Certification tests and other develoment test. Must have proven experience in developing and delivering Powertrain Emission OBD capability to derive powertrain targets and requirements from a Chinese market point of view. Must be able to continually drive improvements from the wider team and ensure delivery to the programme gateways.
1. Manage Powertrain Emission OBD tests for ICE cars and PHEV cars, including Type Approval Certification Tests and other development test.
2. Define and deliver the PT Emission OBD, and test/reports for each programme including developing contingency plans– reward and mentor others where appropriate.
3. Data delivery may include outsourcing some or all parts of the programme and write the technical specifications to the Engineering Service Provider.
4. Understand the status of each Programme and ensure all activities with your area support with appropriate data.
5. You will also be required to develop the Powertrain Emission planning support for new localisation programmes. Should be capable of independently planning and budgeting activities.
6. Local competitor benchmarking in order to define powertrain requirements and to assess, discover new potential technical solutions and ideas for Chinese market. Market research to gain insight of customer opinion.
7. You will liaise with Programme Leaders, Test team, JLR UK attribute areas and China JV Marketing and Sales team – to convert JV Brand into a set of attributes. Must be able to present complex issues at senior leadership reviews and be able to assess government legislation and translate them into working practices and test process.
1. Degree in Engineering / Engineering related field (BEng / BSC) – BEng Automotive /Mechanical Engineering Desirable；
2. At least 5-year relevant Powertrain Engineering Emission OBD experience with a high level of understanding of Powertrain Systems, Attribute Setting & Calibration.
3. Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English；
4. Willing to take the lead and challenge others to deliver；
5. Good broad component working knowledge across the Powertrain Engineering commodity groups (Engine, transmission, driveline, AIS, Exhaust, Cooling and Integration) and Powertrain Integration.
- Degree：Not required
- Work Experience：Working experience not required
- Language：Not Required