- Recruitment Type：Social Recruitment
- Work Type：Full-time
Make sure relevant activities are finished on time with high efficacy and lowest cost
'- To meet company business need, responsible for confirming detailed homologation schedule of whole vehicle and components , to make sure homologation activities follow process and within budget.
- According to company homologation process, responsible for controlling homologation schedule and make sure finish all the work on time.
-According to government requirements, responsible for reviewing the related information documents and test samples, to make sure the homologation get approval in the shortest time.
- Responsible for keeping the good relation with test facilities and homologation operation authorities (e.g. CVTSC), and make sure all the detailed homologation activities go well.
- To make sure get the enough resource and support, responsible for coordinating and driving daily issues’ resolution with related department and test facilities.
- Responsible for routine communication and coordination with parent company related department.
1. Degree in Engineering / Management
2. 4~5 years above automotive working experience and 4 years above homologation and regulation working experience
3. Fluency in English and Mandarin
4. Experience of joint venture in a international OEM
5. Able to working under pressure and challenge with passion
6. Good general computer skills Inc. MS office suite
7. Professional communication skills and leadership behavior cross functions
- Degree：Not required
- Work Experience：Working experience not required
- Language：Not Required