- 职位分类：office 办公室
The growth of the number of villages and the change of organization in APAC justifies the creation of a Regional Maintenance Manager position for the villages of China and the creation of a Regional Maintenance Manager position for the villages of Japan.
Mission 1 : - Put in place SOP, energy, sustainable development, preventive maintenance plan, CAPEX plan.
Mission 2 : - Meet with the owner's representative every 3 months with the technical department to present the situations, recommendations and conclusions - establish a plan to monitor the actions that will be undertaken in each village.
Mission 3 : - -In connection with the Director responsible for hygiene and safety set up SOPs and establish a corrective action plan to avoid any potential risk of accident.
Mission 4 : - In connection with the HR and Training Department APAC Establish a training plans tailored to SOP for TSM.These actions in each Club Med Village:
- Carry out a minimum audit every 3 months and provide a detailed report supported by photos, an action plan and a budget estimate.
- In connection with the Director responsible for hygiene and safety set up SOPs and establish a corrective action plan to avoid any potential risk of accident.
- A preventive maintenance plan to be put in place and controlled.
- Check actions regarding the defects in the list of each Village.
- Examine energy consumption and initiate energy improvement initiatives
- Assist, challenge and evaluate the technical service managers
- Put in place SOP, energy, sustainable development, preventive maintenance plan, CAPEX plan.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with Club Med SOP.
- Technical licensing control
- Developing budgets
- Meet with the owner's representative every 3 months with the technical department to present the situations, recommendations and conclusions - establish a plan to monitor the actions that will be undertaken in each village.
- Establish a training plans tailored to SOP for TSM.
Handover of the new projects:
- Support the HR team for the recruitment and implementation of a TSM and his or her assistant in each new project.
- Carry out audits in case of take-over by Club Med and list the defects to be repaired - check the closing of the defect lists.
- To establish of the SOP energy, sustainable development, preventive maintenance plan, CAPEX plan.
- To establish training plans tailored to SOP for TSM.
- A plan to monitor the actions that will be undertaken in each village.
Performance KPIs - Feedback from Owner Representative about readiness of different budgets FF & E and CAPEX Budget;
- Feedback from Club Med Directors of Operation; General Manager and Chef of the Village about the satisfaction of the Guests related of the maintenance and safety items.
- TSM are in direct responsibility line with the General Manager or Chef of the Village and in functional line with the Regional Maintenance ManagerReports to : Senior Director of Construction and Maintenance APAC North Asia
3/ Product evolution and CSR and finally 4/Room division including reception & guest relation, accommodation and meetings & events. Room division Manager position is key as the Asian clients pay a particular attention to the quality of rooms and welcome. His or her mission will be to drive this challenging product, to enhance the existing and to integrate market trends.
APAC Product & Services Director
Direct management of one or more employees (Front Desk Expert and Housekeeping Expert)
Missions and Main Tasks
1. Strategic plan
· Carry out a diagnosis of your product and identify areas for improvement to optimize services
· Carry out product recommendations, integrating relevant benchmarks
· Contribute to the Strategic Plan as for your scope (1year vision and 3 years vision).
2. Product evolution
· Participate in the framing of the need (development of functional, technical or digital specifications, tests before launching the pilots)
· Produce and deliver deployment kits on the evolutions of the services within your scope.
· Participate in the operational implementation and support of the deployment: training, steering, support and assistance
· Formalize return on experience on the new product and services
3. Product steering
· Steer your product: business and quality
· Perform seasonal return of experience on your products
· Coordinate feedback and recommendations from the operations
· Establish recommendations for future seasons
4. Optimization and upgrade of existing services
· Participate in the regular updating of product referencing
· Ask for updates on product standards within the Asian scope (bed size…)
· Write functional specifications for purchasing (call for tenders for suppliers and subcontractors), research, testing and qualitative evaluation of products
· Maintain the relationship with external service providers (subcontractors, partners…)
· Carry out visits to monitor the implementation of services and formalize diagnoses and recommendations in support of operational departments
5. Construction/Renovation project based on the capacity plan of the BU
· Participate in the development of construction programs for site openings or renovations within your scope
· Monitor the progress of the Room division stream until resort opening and ensure coordination with all internal and external stakeholders: decorators, architects, technical design offices, operational teams
· Responsible for validating plans at each stage of the project up to delivery for services within your scope (Accommodation, laundry, technical premises, arrivals area, lobby, front desk, guest relation, back office, courtesy room, convention centre, Lounge and common area)
· Accompany the operational teams during the delivery and opening of the site
· Ask for updating the standards within the Asian scope, if needed (construction standards are coordinated worldwide)
6. Support in talents development
· Monitor the HR pool of your cluster
· Be proactive in terms of staff framing, productivity ratio and profiles
· Ensure the development of talents by inputs in training programs and direct participation to training or mobilization activities
· Microsoft Office Pack (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Satisfaction monitoring tools: GM feedback (internal tool), Review Pro (market tool)
· Ideally knowledge of Club Med internal booking & hotel management tools: NA, PMS, ETIS,
· Qlikview (business and satisfaction monitoring tool)
Objectives and evaluation criteria
· Ability to innovate, integrate last trends
· Relevance and reliability of analyses and studies
· Quality of the deployments carried out
· Results of the proposed new services (financial and/or qualitative)
- He will must to speak Chinese and English; French will be a + for the Greater China.
- He will must to speak English and Japanese; French will be a + for the Japan.
- Need a solid experience in Engineering Department, MEP and International Chain Hotel background.
- Need a rich experience in Management and Operation.
- Need experience in macro vision management.
- Willing to take the responsibilities under work high strength pressure condition.
- Willing to travel
- Willing to negotiate and to convince
- Computer skill in office and engineering software