- 职位分类：Village 度假村
The Marketing Communication Manager is responsible for the promotion of the hotel, its image, facilities and services to the general public, the hotel and the community. She is also responsible for gaining positive exposure for the Hotel in the mass media and the community, as well as building a solid presence in the market by maintaining good relationship with the press and the local community.
Main Duties /主要职责
1. Planning, budgeting and execution of the hotel are advertising campaigns in liaison with the company’s official advertising agency.
2. Coordination and implementation of communication plan for the hotel activities and promotions in coordination with various revenue-earning departments in the hotel (i.e. sales, F&B, spa etc.)
3. Development of good relations with the media (print, broadcast, etc.) and implementation of the hotel’s publicity campaign.
4. Coordination and implementation of various hotels projects in liaison with other hotel departments and/or outside organizations/ government bureaus.
5. To ensure press releases are sent to all local & regional newspapers and magazines on all happenings/ events in the hotel.
6. To coordinate with all activities concerning publicity in film shooting, photo shooting, interviews by local & overseas media etc.
7. To be responsible for the preparation, planning and executive of the hotel’s public relations activities plan.
8. Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Creative writing skills.
2. Extensive knowledge of Ad. / Media Planning and printing/ production process.
3. PC knowledge: Word, Excel, Web and basic knowledge of Desktop Publishing System.
电脑知识：Word, Excel; Web 和基本台式印刷系统知识。
4. Organized, detail-oriented and with good administrative skill.
5. Good contacts with local press.
6. Extensive experience in hotel work.
7. Fluent in both written and oral English and Chinese.
8. With strong multi-media network.
9. Knowledge and skill in crisis management.