1. Plan Cosmetic Channel Shopper marketing activities
-Generate powerful shopper insights of responsible category and customers
-Lock annual shopper marketing calendar and with customers.
-Plan 360 shopper marketing activities path through awareness to purchase
-Design activities’ KV, theme, mechanism and GWP. Get alignment and support from key account team and CCD team.
-Build omni-channel connection and O2O communication in each activity
-Build CRM collaboration with top customers and roll out to wider scope.
2. Land shopper marketing activities in responsible customers
-Ensure all activities meet sales, ROI, omni connection and other KPI.
-Closely corporation with relevant KC teams to lock DM, scope, mechanism and POSM.
-Organize logistic with ISV team to ensure on-time material delivery with quality.
-ROI control of each activity and manage agencies.
3. Propose issue and opportunity to responsible customers
-Conduct data analysis and provide feasible recommendations and review based on insights and activities.
-Communicate with customer to deliver the business evaluation.
-Provide ad hoc service based on customer requirement
-Share best practice internally.
- FMCG Trade marketing/Shopper marketing/cosmetic channel experience at least 2 years;
- Creative, proactive, responsible and open-minded;
- Logical thinking with strong analytic power (data sensitivity);
- Presentation skill, communication skill, conflict management;
- Fluent at English speaking and writing;
- Excellent in Powerpoint and Excel.
- 外语要求：Fluent at English speaking and writing