1. Legal support to Gestamp business operations on a wide variety of practices including legal issues arising out of investment and business operations in Gestamp Asia Corporate Offices as well as in the various plants in China;
2. Drafting of shareholders and board minutes, including all required documentation (powers of attorney and representation, delegation of votes and postal ballots, written agreements, etc). Incorporation of companies, capital increases and reductions, appointment and amendment of Management Bodies, amendments of Articles of incorporation and bylaws, approval of annual accounts, appointment of auditors, etc.
3. Drafting and review of all kind of (i) commercial contracts within the companies’ ordinary course of business (contracts with customers, supply and purchase, transport, services, tool manufacture, cooperation agreements, NDAs, license and distribution, etc.), and (ii) contracts with public administration (investment agreements, land auctions, etc.) and licenses. It includes negotiation with third parties, and coordination with all internal departments involved.
4. Draft, translate and proofread legal documents in both Chinese and English;
5. Ensure that the business operation/transactions are in compliance with the applicable law;
6. Provide cost effective and value added services to the business;
7. Support other legal work assigned by the Legal Counsel and Management.
1. Law degree or combined law and business degree in China. Also valued a master or post-degree program in business or accounting, especially overseas program in an English speaking country.
2. Minimum 5 years of legal professional experience in multinational corporations or reputable law firms; experiences in both will be preferred;
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese; capable of drafting legal documents in both languages;
4. Well-organized and be able to work independently under pressure and within tight deadlines;
5. Passed the National Judicial Exam in the PRC;
6. Quick learner having good analytical skills;
7. Good problem solving skills in helping clients in achieving their business objectives within applicable constraints;
8. Demonstrated initiative with integrity, teamwork orientation, and high intelligence level;.
9. Good capability to manage teams.