“We Make It Fly”
Airbus/Bombardier has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international – with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
Reporting to the Manager Methods, as part of your duties, you will be required to:
• Able to read mechanical drawings
• Assist supplier answering queries in field of airplane configuration structure
• Harmonize changes with supplier
• Follow work execution plans (Parts availability, assembly workbooks readiness, assembly readiness …etc.)
• Participate in the investigation of problems root causes and analyze potential solutions by assessing the costs, impacts and risks of a change in production
• Participate in the planning and implementation of production changes and coordinate the first unit
• Support the daily activities of the production
• Participate in the definitions of tooling requirements, assembly and the implementation of various production equipment according to the optimal methodology and taking into account the health / safety component.
• Work Location: Shenyang
As a leader in our field, Airbus/Bombardier provides relocation assistance for qualified positions and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a DEC in mechanical engineering or equivalent
• You have minimum 3 years of experience
• You have good organizational and planning skills
• You have good communication skills
• You have good sense of judgment and you work well in a multidisciplinary team.
• Very good in English writing and speaking
• Knowledge of SAP, CATIA V5 Enovia 3D via