- 职位分类：Village 度假村
Main TASKS :
- Design and deploy the HACCP plan established under European regulations and local standards and adapted to products and processes used in the village (management teams and concerned services are involved)
- Follow and Control the regulatory functional or operational compliance of products, processes, facilities and equipment related to food, water, and housekeeping department.
- Remind the team of the good practices of hygiene in their workplace and check that they are applied.
- Identify and analyse the failures and non-conformities, diagnose the causes and identify corrective actions in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Depending on the severity and frequency of non-compliance, alert the department heads, pole heads and / or Chief of Village.
- Control the receiving of raw foods and advise the corrections and corrective actions to be taken in case of non-conformities.
- Control the compliance of hygiene and food safety requirements from the purchase of raw materials to the service of meals in restaurant and drinks at the bar.
- Check temperature control throughout the hot and cold transfer.
- Regularly perform audits in the F&B areas (kitchen/restaurant/bar) to monitor the implementation and compliance with the HACCP plan requirements
- Regularly perform Room and public area cleaning audit
- Regularly perform audits on our Aqua management procedure.
- Ensure the follow up of the Pest Control Management Plan by the Technical manager, according to the HACCP Plan requirements.
The know-how :
- Background (food engineer degree, veterinary, Master, etc…) and/or the required experience for the job.
- Good knowledge about regulations, hygiene and food safety standards (e.g. hygiene package, ISO 22000 and 22001-FDA regulation).
- Good knowledge about the good practices in the hotel/tourism industry.
- English (both speaking and Writing)
Required qualifications for the job:
- Interpersonal skill.
- Club Med海外度假村免费房间