1. Contribute to the development of modern electronic systems and their implementation in the innovative automotive market, focusing on Aurix;
2. Prepare and execute customer presentations and product / application trainings and distrubtion FAE as well;
3. Support our customers during the evaluation of our products.
4. Focus on Security (SHE+) on HSM.
5. Strong support customer working on SW architecture (MCAL of AutoSAR), Functional Safety (SafeTLIB)
6. Work proactively on optimized solutions for our customer’s applications together with the entire FAE/ AE Team, the Account Managers and the product experts of the headquarter.
7. Be the first level technical contact for our key automotive customer’s in the GC Region with a focus on Aurix, and 2rd level for Distribution customers;
1. Bachelor / Master Degree Major in EE, Automation Vehicle Engineering is preferred
2. Automotive working experience of embedded SW application and Aurix is preferred;
3. Experience with AUTOSAR is preferred, Functional Safety required;
4. Security knowledge (SHE+, HSM) will be definitely preferred;
5. Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting based customer support experience is must;
6. Fluent in spoken & written English and Chinese
7. High-level of self-discipline, initiative and proactive
8. Willingness to travel
9. Infineon Automotive Ecosystem Certificate is a Plus 持有英飞凌汽车电子生态圈证书者将被优先考虑, please access to https://www.infineon-autoeco.com/MemberClub/EcosystemCertificate” to add the Certificate.
- Great Place to Work
- Work and Life Balance
- Free GYM
- Work with great leader