• Unilever China foods business, as a 500M Euro business, covering B2B and B2C product portfolios in seasoning, savoury and sauce. Now it is ambitious for rigorous growth in next five years and requires the cross-functional team deep and proactive engagement.
• Procurement as a key business partner, managing the material cost and innovation sourcing, is expected to work closely with business team, to drive the cost related agenda and support innovation.
Support the team to achieve its goal and objectives on saving, innovation, service, etc.
Initiatives, including strategic and operational
• Partner with the foods cross category business team (CCBT), to understand business requirements, define category procurement strategy and eco-system
• Interface with procurement portfolio/operation team, including raw and pack material procurement team, to transform the category procurement strategy/target to portfolio procurement strategy/target.
• Managing foods category procurement savings, NMI (net material impact), and cash agenda
• Managing foods category 3PM sourcing, to support the innovation agenda
• Understand the market trends and intelligence
RESOURCE TO BE MANAGED UNDER POSITIONS AUTHORITY
• The role-holder will need to manage many, diverse stakeholders to director level and project team members to Director level and will own Unilever’s relationships with all new / existing – Innovative 3PM suppliers.
• The role-holder has no subordinates
• Travel around 10%
• University degree. foods related preferred
• Procurement experience
• Supply Chain/Logistics Insights, Multinational experience a plus
• Strong business sense
• Strong communication skill
• Strong leadership skills. Team worker. High SOL attributes
• Logical thinking and data sensitive.
• Fluent in English.