Primarily accountable for developing Unilever digital New Retailing Areas that be focus on overall digital strategy including managing internal business partners, digital partners, innovation, capability and platform to drive digital transformation for consumer experience enhancement and maximizing digital penetrance internally.
1. Take a role as Digital and Data expert in eCommerce and digital New Retailing area, partnering with various business functions and teams in leading of new retailing solution.
2. Analyzing business opportunities with internal and third party partners, integrating in products and processes in innovative ways and leveraging remarkable market practices for business solution, leading to drive whole project delivery acting as product and project owner.
3. Familiar with new retail business models in O2O, B2B, B2C, C2B, capable to transform business needs to digital and data solutions, seeking business opportunities to beneficial business objective.
4. Enhancing platform tools to accelerate business performance, creating good O2O experience in platform operational product.
5. Good understanding in Big Data mechanism in capturing, analytics, application and targeting.
6. Capable to apply big data to targeting new consumers and drive business KPIs.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, eCommerce, or Tech related discipline
2. Over 3 years’ experiences in digital, data or new retailing
3. Solid understanding of the Chinese consumer behavior and China New Retailing landscape.
4. Proven ability to lead a cross-functional team and manage multiple direct reports with strong communication skills
5. Business and commercial acumen, strong business finance understanding
6. Speak fluent in English and Chinese, both written and oral