It is the responsibility of the Strategic Buyer to provide Unilever China with all required services and goods in the area of MBS, at the right price, time, and quantity in compliance with procurement standards and rules.
Indirect area mainly covers Professional Service, Logistics, Office Supply, HR Services, Travel Management, Rental & Renovation and etc. MBS area focuses on marketing service and marketing materials.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Support the implementation of the Unilever China Supply Chain Strategy as well as the Procurement Strategy and Priorities
2. Support and execute the Global Procurement Category Strategies
Responsible for the development and implementation of local Procurement Category Strategies, to reach the cost savings and productivity targets as well as supply security for the dedicated categories
1. Familiar with In-store activities & Roadshow, Campus promotion, Design, etc.
2. Responsible for negotiating supply agreements in regards to all operative/strategic procurement activities and conditions with suppliers for the dedicated categories.
3. Manage, qualify, and select affiliate and category specific key suppliers
4. Implement a continuous improvement cycle to realize continuous year to year supplier performance improvements and cost savings
1. Ensure the targets’ achievements for the dedicated categories (e. g. savings and payment terms)
2. Strive for the early involvement of procurement to collaborate with suppliers and cross functions, to identify and obtain the potentials of innovation and cost.
Governance, Processes, Methods, and Systems
1. Implement Unilever procurement principles and apply the standardized procurement processes, methods, performance measurement, systems and tools (SAP and Ariba, etc)
Responsible for procurement automation platform implementation (SAP), both local role and regional role.
1.Bachelor degree or above.
2. 5 years or above procurement experience, min. 3 years experiences with proven results in the relevant area of Indirect and Marketing, FMCG is prefer.
3.Strong skills in Project Management, Sourcing & Negotiation
4.Good understanding and practice of Innovative Sourcing and Value Creation in the respective area
5.Strong communication and interpersonal skills
6.Goal-Oriented and Team-Oriented
7.Proactive and willing to learn & improve
8.Fluent English and Chinese