• Marketplace marketing planning: support line manager to develop a strategic, holistic and result-driven marketing plan to power up digital and accelerate the business growth of Fliggy
• Be responsible for Fliggy overall performance, including planning/ products development /promotion/ data analysis / improvement for search rate conversion rate and sales volume.
• Manage major calendar of E-Commerce business campaign, follow up planning execution evaluate and analyze the activity results, and come up with the improving planning;
• Work in close proximity with Marketing team to develop and execute brand plans in this strategic channel and create 360 degree plan
• Closely coordinate with operation agency to make sure capacity is optimized for each campaign, can support the estimated forecast volume and achieve logistic KPIs
• Daily audit of the platform stores, in terms of all the landing pages & product detail pages, pricing, to make sure they are aligned with brand's online strategy and positioning.
• Monitoring & reporting: Keep monitoring all e-commerce activities results and KPI and adjust when necessary; Monitoring industry trends, best practice and competitor activities.
• Develop social CRM channel to acquire new leads and convert to sales
• Work closely with IT to assure data capture, quality and continuous feedback on any enhancement needed to cope with business needs
• Leverage Wechat / Ali ecosystem to expand data pool to support omni sales channel
• Online customer journey development to enhance customer satisfaction and experience, consequently increase brand preference and sales
• Manage loyalty program and membership campaign to recruit, retain and keep loyalty
Education : Bachelor degree in e-business, tourism, marketing or equivalent
Job experience : More than 3 years working experience with E-commerce and CRM background; at least 2 year experience in e-commerce platform and CRM position.
Knowledge : Familiarity on CN e-commerce and CRM players
Skills : Excellent communication & negotiation skills, fast learner, logical thinking, business sense
Technical skills (tools…) : Familiar with office software
Languages : Frequent in both written and spoken English
Behaviour : Self-motivated, proactive, result-oriented, able to work under pressure