1.BRANDVISION PLAN (BVP)
Supports the brand building manager in translation of the BVP into the BMP.
2.BRAND MARKETING PLAN
Supports the Brand Marketing Plan development and deployment by:
- Assisting in the execution of the integrated activity schedule ensuring consistency with Brand Key Vision and Brand Vision Plan including communication strategy
- Accountable for the analysis of brand performance and brand health by constantly evaluating performance of national support activities and in-store implementation against measurable objectives (Score Card and Brand Quarterly Tracker). This includes the monitoring of progress against key trial and awareness measures, quality of in-store support, distribution and availability
per channel ie. place, pricing and promotions in-store and initiating measuring the effectiveness and ROI of key activities.
- Identifies solutions and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring.
- Delivers specific brand projects eg. co-branding with a major retailer.
3.INNOVATION & RENOVATION
- Assist the brand building manager in launch management; building launch plans and channel
strategies (promotions, media and POS), Customer sell-in and legal & regulatory issues.
1.Bachelor degree above
2.At least 3 years relevant marketing experience , FMCG preferred
3. Solid Project Management experience.
4. Fluent in Written and Spoken English