- 职位分类：Village 度假村
1. Works with minimal supervision to complete established goals and objectives
2. Serves as primary contact for Consulting Village Trainer for training programs. Handles inquiries from trainees & managers about training programs & needs.
3. Pilots all aspects of high-potential development program for local GE employees.
4. Creates/coordinates annual training plan for resort populations.
5. Plans, organizes, presents, and facilitates training programs for all resort populations.
6. Creates, manages, participates in and develops a wide variety of learning environments and activities to provide GOs/GEs the opportunity to develop their potential and achieve their objectives.
7. Coaches & supports managers on performance & hospitality challenges.
8. Reviews, evaluates, modifies and improves existing and proposed training programs. Benchmarks for best practices.
9. Prepares training aids such as instructional material, handouts, learner workbooks, leader guides, visual aids & evaluation forms.
10. Prepares training sessions: Schedules sessions & locations, coordinates logistics, contacts trainees and managers, sets-up classrooms.
11. Assures accurate documentation of training records & trainee transcripts in Helios / WorkDay and other UDT reporting channels.
12. Assures local compliance with training & training-related requirements.
13. Participates collaboratively and professionally with other HR & UDT members to achieve team goals.
14. Assures effective two-way communication at all levels of responsibility. Participates in HR and UDT meetings as appropriate.
15. Continually maintains, updates his/her facilitation & hospitality competencies.
16. All other duties as assigned.
• Fluent in English (French is a plus).
• Bachelors / BAC+3 degree in Education, HR Management or HR Development .
• Experienced hospitality trainer with strong presentation & learner engagement skills.
• Hospitality team mgmt experience.
• Ability to work autonomously in “consultant mode” with minimal supervision.
• Ability to coordinate and influence managers to fulfill their “manager-developer” mission.
• Innovative practitioner, ready to inspire managers, and bring best practices to our villages.
• Passionate about talent development & change leadership.