For this opportunity, you’ll be working with Infineon China Automotive Division for digital marketing and business partner programs.
1. Support and drive digital marketing projects and offline campaigns
2. Market research and analysis to generate marketing intelligence reports and presentations
3. Creative thinking to develop new concepts and approaches for the future
4.The minimum duration of the internship is 4 months.
1. A team player who is responsible, proactive and eager to learn
2. Have high interest in business and marketing topics
3. Have bachelor or master degree on electrical engineering, automotive, business administration, language or something similar
4. Familiar with Microsoft tools such as excel, ppt. Photoshop skill is a plus
5. Have good command of English