Young Talent Program is to develop a pool of readily trained and competent young potentials in automotive systems for business growth; the purpose of the program is engaging and recruiting graduates or young professionals early in their career and retaining them for Infineon; and the overall program lasts for 18 months.
It will provide you an exciting and intensive voyage of more than 6 months' overseas automotive training; it will also help you build and develop the strengths, skills and network we need from leaders in our organization; you will be provided with several job positions' experience, such as international assignment, rotation plan etc.; and you will get a dedicated mentor and fast moving in career.
The Automotive Division designs, develops and produces innovative semiconductor solutions for the car’s powertrain, safety management as well as body and convenience.
In your new role you will:
1. Provide technical support and training to customers and disti on automotive power supply, networking and power devices;
2. Collect market information and feedback HQ the market requirement and trend
3. Monitor and push joint develop projects with 3rd parties
4. Product definition, esp. to fit China market requirement
5. Demo design to support local customers
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
1) Bachelor / Master Degree Major in EE, Automation Vehicle Engineering;
2) Hands-on experience on power supply, networking and power devices in automotive application;
3) Hands-on experience on power electronics components;
4) Customer support on IC level with success experience
5) System experience on automotive application such as Thermal analysis, WCA experience, Schematic and layout and ISO9000 etc.
6) EMC/EMI experience is preferred;
7) ASIL experience is asset;
8) Good customer communication presentation skill;
9) Good English communication with global counterpart;