- 职位分类：Village 度假村
• Be the key role to establish and maintain relations of local authorities and officials; develop annual communication strategy.
• Establish clear structure/relation map of municipal and local authorities, seek supports from GOV on key issues.
• Be the ambassador to promote Club Med to related authorities, and collect necessary policies that related with resort business.
• Work closely with team on owner affairs, attend resort weekly meeting with owner, and report key issues to SH GA&GR.
• Ensure the quality of welcome and invitations to the local authorities, officials, owner VIPs.
• Provide in time and appropriate suggestions, solutions to team regarding GA&GR emergent issues.
1. Establish clear structure map of municipal and local authorities which are key departments for Club Med resort business.
2. Establish whole year communication plan based on resort business requirements; maintain key contacts relations to ensure getting necessary supports on key issues.
3. Ensure the operations’ adherence to local laws and required licences and quotas (operating licences, work permits, etc).
4. Design and update a book of all the licences and required quotas adherence needed for the Village operations, be liable for the accurate records and monthly report to SH Office GA&GR and operation.
5. Constant follow up Visa application formalities, new regulations and policies and keep HR Worldwide informed.
6. Support HR to review the documents collected from GOs , upload into system, follow up the approval progress.
7. Take lead the visiting of police station, immigration etc. GOV authorities during VISA process.
8. Support related department in case of inspections from authorities. (Health, Tourism, Immigration, Labour, Hygiene)
1. Create regular communications with owner rep, align with Club Med strategy, and communicate strategically to defend Club Med benefits.
2. Attend resort weekly meeting with owner, send meeting minutes and report key issues to SH GAGR.
3. Support team to deal with emergent issues regarding owner affairs.
4. Together with owner representative to visit local authorities and officials seeking supports on key issues.
1. Provide training to GOs (especially foreigner GOs) on Chinese culture and politics to have them integrated ASAP.
2. Alert and discuss the risk and sanctions for non-adherence to regulations.
3. Check the compliance of the files submitted to authorities (licences, work permit) and keep valid records.
4. Design and upkeep book to monitor work & residence permits expiry date, work with HR manager for update staffing to execute the renewal of work & residence permit.
5. Follow up on GO’s arrival to execute the final stage of work & residence permits.
6. Ensure all GOs arrive resort; passport must be registered at Reception.
7. File all the GO’s documents received for work & residence permits; after Work & Residence permits are done must record the necessary information and then return all passports and Employment Permits to HR.
8. Synergize FOSUN events/VIP receptions/CSR etc.
VISA progress & completion on time;
Clear GOV key contacts map and communication strategy;
Tackle crisis/issues in terms of GOV affairs;
Tackle with owner over discrepancy;
Follow up communication/action on owner & GOV key issues
• Experienced in GOV affairs;
• Has certain relationship with local authorities;
• Knowledgeable at GOV working mechanisms;
• Skilled in organizational communications;
• Tackle the issues strategically & independently;
• Good public relations know-how
• Bachelor degree or above, PR/ corporation management/ administration management/economy major preferred;
• Good adaptability, honest, strong sense of responsibility;
• Hotel & tourism fields are a plus;
IT and languages
• Good written, spoken skills in Chinese,
• English skills will be a plus;
• Skilled in MS office;
MICE Coordinator 商务会奖部专员
全国 | 1 | 薪资面议
Assistant HR Manager 人力资源副经理 - Village
全国 | 5k - 7k