• Program Core Team member, the PQL represents the Customer Voice and ensures the interface with the customer and internally with the others functions on quality matters.
• Identify the initial Program Quality objectives with the Program, built-up the quality management plan and ensure a regular follow-up to achieve these objectives all along the program. Monitor the objectives achievement through a risk assessment follow up based on FMEA, Special characteristics, capabilities, Tolerance stacks, PPM, etc….
• Have the authority to stop any process or product delivery in case of serious non conformance (customer expectations or safety and regulations issues…).
• Approve the Design Validation Plan and Production Validation Test established by Engineering.
• Lead the development and production process for measurement, checking and testing fixtures and gauges.
• Responsible for conformity, perceived quality and traceability.
• Prepare and compile the PPAP and the submission of the initial samples.
• Report on a monthly base the progress of his activity.
• Lead the relation with Customer Program Quality.
• Apply Program Management System and Engineering Change Management and Faurecia tools and standards.
• Ensure the use of the appropriate methods and quality standards (PMS, specific Customer program development system, international regulations, etc.).
▪ Bachelor or Master's degree in engineering (mechanics, plastic industry, etc.) and specific qualification (functional analysis, FMEA, Special Characteristics management, measurement, reliability, problem solving, variability reduction, etc.)
▪ Fluent in English speaking and writing
▪ 3-5 years of proven experience in the automotive industry.
▪ Customer relationship skills
▪ Leadership and autonomy skills
▪ Team player with strong communication skills
▪ International mind set
▪ Minimum bi-lingual (English required)