At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
ES Applications Services helps customers become an effective IT-enabled business by engaging the right people, processes and technologies. We provide strategy, transformation, implementation and management of custom, industry, packaged, and enterprise applications. Acting to Advise, Transform and Manage, we offer services embracing all of the leading Enterprise Applications solutions and assisting clients where they most need help. We offer services embracing IT and applications transformation, modernization, development, testing and management.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Service Info Developer
Your key tasks
• Participates as a member of the development team
• Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers
• Participates in code reviews
• Prepares and executes unit tests
• Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Website Development)
What do we expect?
• Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree
• Good English communication skills (spoken and written)
• Experience in writing code using languages such as Java/.NET
• Basic understanding of relational database management system like SQL Server and Oracle
• Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting
• Experience using an Integrated Development Environment such as Eclipse, Visual Studio
在如今的商业环境中，新理念能够被快速地转化为新的商机。新兴公司迅速地成为了强大的竞争对手，所以企业必须要知道应当如何迅速改革创新，将时间转化为价值。 我们创造了一间崭新的公司，来帮助大家走得更快，更远 我们慧与的宣言及指导思想是：全心全意帮助你实现商业成果。 我们相信在真正的合作关系中，协作的人们、强大的科技和变化的理念将会成为大家前进的动力。 我们为你带来的客户承诺有以下三点： (1) 合作关系至上 -- 我们相信合作的力量—与我们的客户、合作伙伴及相互之间建立长久的合作关系。 (2) 崇尚行动主义 -- 我们从不拭目以待—我们将把握住每一次机会。我们也希望你能够在与我们的交流中体会到这一点。 (3) 创新常驻于心 -- 我们不断创新—带来实践性和突破性的进步。 我们相信，同心协力，我们就能走得更快，更远。